give techniques explanations

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:32:36 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,

While the issues seem well outlined on this page
http://www.w3.org/wai/ua/wai-ua-wd-issues.html
that clarity doesn't appear clearly on the techniques page. If we explain to
developers why something is needed & how it will help people developers will
much more likely to readily apply great Accessibility. I dare say we should
play cheerleader here
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19981111/wai-useragent-tech

Regards,
Bryan

-> "I don't need to stand to talk, to advise, & to generally make a pain in
the ass out of myself." Dr. Stephen Franklin, "Babylon 5": 'Shadow Dancing'