Table linearization through CSS

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:54:16 -0600
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Cc: paul.adelson@citicorp.com, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I am not sure what the UA group can say in relationship to CSS right now.
My understanding is that there is no active working group for CSS and that
they are postponing forming a group until CSS2 is more widely implemented.
I think DOM is where we should focus our efforts in terms of effecting any
changes.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870