Re: A table navigation technique

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:44:41 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi, Jon
What is the process for deciding what items are assigned priority 1?
Is there an online vote?  Is it resolved in the conference calls?
The face-to-face?

With regards to the table serialization, is it possible to do a
"straw vote" to see where people are at?  If there is enough
interest, I can write up about serialization of tables for the guidelines,
but I would rather not use my time if the interest is lacking.

Scott