RE: A table navigation technique

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:47:57 -0800 (PST)
To: chuckop@MICROSOFT.com, kathyhe@MICROSOFT.com, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

Why should the burden fall on the shoulders of the access technology
developers?  My impression is that some of them feel forced to do it
because browsers aren't providing the information in a directly
accessible format.  Have you heard many access technology developers
insist that they want to expend their resources on developing table

PS  I wasn't aware of Active Accessibility running on UNIX or Mac's.