Re: Implementing LANG

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:03:35 -0500 (EST)
To: charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU (Charles McCathieNevile)
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
to follow up on what Charles McCathieNevile said:

> And there is no WAI group for webservers (unless it is this
> one. It seems out of scope though.)

Once upon a time we had the idea that UA should go ahead and deal
with questions of negotiating with a server in operational terms.
At the point it became clear that there was a shortcoming in HTTP
or the IETF content negotiation documents (currently some in last
call) we would wake up PF on the topic.  Or something like that.

Al