New public draft of WAI User Agent Guidelines

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:52:09 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: jbrewer@w3.org, dd@w3.org
Hello,

We've just completed publication of the latest
public working draft of the WAI User Agent Guidelines [1].

Thanks to the Working Group for your comments and
suggestions, which I hope we have represented fairly in this draft
(which replaces the 3 July public draft). Comments
that have not been included should appear in the next Working
Group draft. Please let us know if we have overlooked particular
points.

Please review this document and encourage review
by other interested parties.

Thank you,

 - The Editors

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-WAI-USERAGENT/