Turning author settings back on when wished

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:04:30 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: ij@w3.org
Just one more thing that came to my mind:

The main principle is that the user should be always in control and it
should be easy to change the settings. However, do we now have means to
change the author settings back easily if we want to, for instance with one
button or menu selection and the user setting back with another selection?
Something like this might be handy when the user is just experimenting with
settings and gets lost.

  Marja