RE: Telecon Agenda change

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:20:40 -0700
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
We're trying to get MSAA 1.2 out the door and I cannot attend today's
conference call.  My apologies and hopefully will see everyone in
Minneapolis.

One of the these I did want to see discussed on the call today was "When are
we going to ship the guidelines?"  It's been over a year now and we've
missed the boat for Internet Explorer 5 and if there is any chance of
getting the next version of IE to consider some of the priority 1
guidelines, a close to final version needs to be published and then
evangelized to the IE team.

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Accessibility and Disabilities Group,
Microsoft Corporation
mailto:chuckop@microsoft.com http://microsoft.com/enable/
"A computer on every desk and in every home, usable by everyone!"