Telecon Agenda change

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:45:18 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I would like to add to the agenda today a discussion about the
relationships and the definition of current use of focus, selection and a
new term that we have been using called the "point-of-reguard".  I would
like to spend the first part of the meeting, because I think it will be
important for wording the guidelines.

Updated Agenda
12:00-12:30 Terminology for Selection, Focus and Point-of-Reguard
12:30-1:00 DHTML issues

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870