New guidelines

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:45:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
A draft of the guidelines should be ready by Wednesday morning and I will
make an announcement when it is available.  The biggest difference from the
old to the new format is the creation of a techniques document to discuss
implementation strategies.  The guidelines document should be somewhat
abstract, but very stable.  The techniques document can change based on new
ideas, technology or research for implementing a particular guideline.   It
will be very important to recruit people to contribute and review the
techniques document.  So I will be asking people to help in this task.  If
we all can take a small part it will get done alot faster.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248