Re: A few thoughts on alternative rendering

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,
I'd like to apologize for not being as specific as I should have been
in my previous posting.  When I was talking about rendering, I meant
rendering when the presentation was visual.  I didn't mean that that
audio presentation or any other single access browsers should include
the same type of rendering aspects.  Also, I didn't mean to imply that a
universal browser was appropriate.  Please forgive any confusion I may
have created.
Scott