RE: Telecon Reminder and Change of Time

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:50:32 -0700
To: "'Jon Gunderson'" <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: "Judy Brewer (E-mail)" <jbrewer@w3.org>
Is the Sept 23 meeting still at 8am PT?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Gunderson [mailto:jongund@staff.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 9:41 AM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Telecon Reminder and Change of Time

Since I did not receive any response that people could not meet one hour
later,  I would like to change the time for tommorrow's telecon and the
September 30th telecon, since the bridge is available at the later time.
We will start 1 hour later at:

12:00 EST
11:00 CST
10:00 MST
9:00 PST

Agenda
1. Discussion on the reformatting of a working draft
2. Tables
3. Keyboard navigation

I will post an example of a modified section of the guidelines later today.
 I will notify people by e-mail when I post it.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248