Change times for Telecon on September 16th and 30th

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:01:54 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
To increase participation in the UA telecons I would like to move the
Spetember 16th and 30th telecon time to 1:00-2:00 Eastern Standard Time, or
one hour later than we have been meeting.

Please let me know if this is a problem for anybody planning on
participating in the telecons.
Thank you,

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820