RE: A short demo of some keyboard navigation

From: Markku T. Hakkinen <hakkinen@dev.prodworks.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:03:27 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Not to be left out...

WebSpeak has full keyboard navigation of web pages. Documentation on the
product is available at http://www.prodworks.com/pwwr2.htm and an eval
version is also available.  Keyboard functions are customisable, as are the
rendering and what I guess might be called "chunking" rules (we call them
page elements).

Mark