A short demo of some keyboard navigation

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,
I was wondering if it might be useful if I did a brief demo of some
of the keyboard navigation in my prototype browser.  It has both
a "chunk" navigation and some table navigation in it.  The browser
is available via telnet and I could give a demo during one of the
conference calls.  (Your computer only needs to have telnet on it.)

Scott