Conversa Web voice browser

From: Kitch Barnicle <kitch@afb.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:08:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,

Is anyone familiar with Conversa Web, a voice activated speech browser? I
came across their site when I was looking for information for the
guidelines regarding voice activation.

http://www.conversa.com/products/web/index.html

Apparently, this browser customizes the IE 4 interface for voice
activation. For images, it adds  " a special numbered saycon in the upper
right corner of the image. To activate the image link, simply say "number"
followed by the actual number. "

I have a call in to try and get more information and to see if they would
like to contribute to the guidelines but I was wondering if anyone has
tried it.

Kitch