One place for Accessibility options!

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:17:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
At 09:04 AM 14-08-98 -0500, Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu> wrote to
Napoleon Maou <maou@csi.forth.gr>:

[snip]
>users with disabilities will be relying on able bodied persons to help them
>learn how to use the browser, since many persons with disabilities do not
>have access to skilled users with their disability.  If an able bodied
>person does know a feature exists many users with disabilities may not,

Hi,

To make it easy for new people to find Access info perhaps the Group should
ask developers to always place Accessibility options under the 1st menu
item. Its function name wouldn't matter, it would hopefully become a
convention as computers become widespread.

Regards,
Bryan

-> "I don't need to stand to talk, to advise, & to generally make a pain in
the ass out of myself." Dr. Stephen Franklin, "Babylon 5": 'Shadow Dancing'