RE: UA WD review regarding physical disabilities

I am concerned that we don't have specific navigation strategy.   Saying
that the shortest number of keystrokes should be used may end up with very
different and incompatible navigation strategies that will only serve to
confuse.   I don't have a recommendation to toss in here but we should look
at this issue in detail.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors