Vacation

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:11:53 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, w3c-wai-cg@w3.org
I will be on vacation during the following times during august:

August 2nd-9th (no access to e-mail, I'll be camping)
August 17th,18th,19th (may have access to e-mail)

Ian Jacobs will be monitoring the UA group messages and WWW site.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248