Delay SMIL and XML reports

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:56:28 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu, Tom_Wlodkowski@wgbh.org
I want to delay the SMIL and MathML sub committee reports until the
September 16th meeting.  I would like to concentrate on the current issues
list and give the sub committees time to come up with a draft guideline for
each topic.  We need to keep our momentum up to publish our next working
draft.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870