WAI Accessibility Guidelines

From: Megan Dushin <dushi001@maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:39:42 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I'm the Web Services Coordinator for a department within the University
of Minnesota and we are currently developing specific
policies/procedures/guidelines for our unit sites. Since we're in the
disability field, we will emphasize accessibility in our guidelines.

We very much appreciate your working draft of the WAI Accessibility
Guidelines and are using this to guide our efforts. However, since it is
mentioned in the draft that this is a work in progress, do you have
information about when this might become formalized or complete?

Your response is much appreciated.

Megan Dushin
Institute on Community Integration
University of Minnesota