Re-Release of public working draft WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19980703

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 16:01:20 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: jbrewer@w3.org, sk@w3.org
Hello,

I've re-released the public working draft of the UA Guidelines at [1].
This document has a couple of accessibility improvements (correct
color combinations, brackets around navigation bar links, "title"
attributes in IMG used as a link and in HR elements). It also corrects
SUNSoft to be Sun Microsystems.

None of the guidelines or prose changed.

I ran the document (successfully) through the W3C CSS Validator
and Bobby. The CSS Validator does return a warning, but the CSS rule
in question is not used in the document, so there's no problem.

The link to this document from the W3C TR page [2] has been updated.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19980703/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/

--