LYNX = Accessibility

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:18:39 -0700
To: Michael Grobe <grobe@raven.cc.ukans.edu>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Michael wrote: "...have attempted to keep involved in ADA issues."

WL:: In the various Working Groups of the Web Access Initiative (WAI) of
the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) we are always referring to the work
of your group and since I haven't seen you on any of the lists, I would
strongly recommend that you consider taking part.

http://www.w3c/wai is the "headquarters"; the Working Group on User
Agents with a list at http:w3c-wai-ua@w3.org would probably be an
appropriate venue.
--