UA Telecon timing

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:03:08 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Are thursdays generally good for people to schedeule a regular telecon
meeting.  I would like to start a schedule of having a telecon every other
week.

Suggested time is:
1:00 EST
12:00 CST
11:00 MST
10:00 PST

Our next telecon is currently set for Thursday, July 2nd at 1:00 EST, we
will put the timing topic on the agenda.  Any other comments about telecon
timing or content please contact me or distribute to the list for discussion.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248