Telecon on Tuesday, July 2nd (Tommorrow)

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 09:04:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
There is a telecon reguarding User Agent Guidelines tommorrow at:
1:00pm (EST).
12:00 (CST)
11:00 (MST)
10:00 (PST)
The phone number is:
Confirmed with MIT Telecommunications, +1-617-258-7910

Agenda
We need to release the WD soon (Wed morning?)to the Interest Group for
comment.  I would like primarily to go through the priorities of the
current WD items and see if we can get our #1 priorities down to about 10
items.   Other items related to wording and clarification can be noted for
an item, but we will not have time for discussion.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248