Re: highlight & active link

Shouldn't we add the hovering color also? It is probably not so important
from accessibility point of view, but it would be nice to have all color
definitions in one place. (As also all the style definitions, presentation
restrictions etc. Now these are often located under different titles such
as colors, fonts, accessibility and advanced.)

Marja