RE: some comments.

msaa is implimented but not the current release in screenreaders that I
know of.  Nor will it be any time soon before the projected version of
msaa is impliimented by screenreaders.  Also, the success of msaa depends
on the mainstream side to use it as well.  as far as I know, there are two
products that currently utilize msaa word and msie.