Next Telecon delayed one week

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:55:10 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
We are in the process of setting up a better system to edit and track
issues related to the UA guidelines.  I would like to delay the next
telecon for one week to give everyone a chance to look at the revised
format.  The next telecon will therefore be on:

Tuesday, June 2nd at 1:00 EST for 90 minutes

It is planned that by next week we will have the revised guidelines
available for review.
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870