Re: Working Draft Formatting Issues

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:41:19 +0200
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

> The following is a new table of contents for the browser document:
> 1.0 Introduction
> 2.0 General Principles of accessible design
> 3.0 Assistive Technology
> 4.0 Parts of a Browser User Agent
> 5.0 Interaction with a document
> 6.0 CSS Support
> 7.0 Presentation
> 8.0 Orientation
> 9.0 Navigation
> 10.0 Visibility
> 11.0 Operating System Aceessibility Compatibility

I think 2,3,4,5 (even though I don't know the exact content) could be
folded into one background section, so that people that *knows* about
this stuff can jump directly into the guideliens per se.

I'd like 6.0 to be more "Format Support" or "Standard Support",
something that would include more that just CSS, but also HTML, and
maybe more later.
I fact, it could include 11.0 and be a "Capability" section: support
html4, css, local os stuff, etc.