From: Jon Gunderson [mailto:jongund@staff.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 1:59 PM
To: David Poehlman; w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Re: some comments.

David,
On today's conference call there was concern for naming specific
accessibility API like Active Accessibility or SunSoft Java Accessibility
API.  There was a suggestion to be more generic in stating that system
accessibilitiy APIs should be used and lists these as potential sources.
Jon

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870