Re: Advertisement: Website Hosting

From: jaap van lelieveld <Jaap.van.Lelieveld@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:02:32 +0100
To: info@inexchange.net (Info Desk)
Cc: w3c-wai-ui@w3.org, asgilman@access.digex.net
On Wed, 25 Mar 98 15:13:05 -0500 info@inexchange.net (Info Desk) wrote:
> http://www.inexchange.net
> info@inexchange.net
>
> InExchange would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional service.

Very interesting offer...   really.

But what I missed in your great offer:
Do you also give accessibility tips?
Are the pages you send accessible?

I suppose so!

It is good to offer a goodie that not all others offer,
but than it would be nice to add this to your list of
good things you offer !

Best regards,
Jaap

Message from: Jaap van Lelieveld      The Netherlands
              Chairman of EBU commission on Technical Devices and Services
E-mail:       Jaap.van.Lelieveld@inter.nl.net

USING: YARN V0.92 as an offline reader, and
       UQWK / OLMENU under UNIX for mail and news transfer