Re: Browser Sniffing

I really think W3C should get involved. I think that getting rid of
browser sniffing will be very difficult, but I agree that it should
be based on what the browser/user can handle and not on the type
of browser. This would allow designers to make pages that fit the
user, no matter which browser s/he is using.

--
Regards/Ciao/Kær kvedja/Vennlig hilsen/...

Jon S. von Tetzchner
Opera Software
Jon@operasoftware.com
http://www.operasoftware.com

Opera - The browser that is made for you.