W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-rc@w3.org > January to March 2005

Re:Samba-Log

From: Thomas Mueller <tomtom.mueller@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 01:36:40 +0700
Message-ID: <001d01c52bea$7dbd5970$4201a8c0@bigmac>
To: "w3c-wai-rc lists.w3.org" <w3c-wai-rc@w3.org>

 >Every time I test my samba server with smbclient, I always get the
>following:
>     session request to MERCURY failed (code 0)
>     session request to *SMBSERVER failed (code 0)
>   hosts deny = ALL
>   hosts allow = 192.168.0. 127.

oh, my friend, i have tried your config and no any problem, but i
notice that if i remove the line "hosts allow" then i've got:

bsd# smbclient -L bsd
added interface ip=192.168.0.200 bcast=192.168.0.255
nmask=255.255.255.0
session request to BSD failed (Not listening for calling name)
session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Not listening for calling name)

so, do you make sure your client address that run smbclient is in the
allow scope? is there any spelling mistake? (don't mind me, only a
suggestion!) 

 
                 _(_)_                        wWWWw   _
     @@@@       (_)@(_)  vVVVv    _     @@@@  (___) _(_)_
    @@()@@ wWWWw  (_)\   (___)  _(_)_  @@()@@   Y  (_)@(_)
     @@@@  (___)     `|/   Y   (_)@(_)  @@@@   \|/   (_)\
      /      Y       \|   \|/   /(_)    \|      |/      |
   \ |     \ |/       | /\ | / \|/       |/    \|      \|/
  \\\|///  \\|/// \\\\|//\\|///\|///  \\\|//  \\|//  \\\|/
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ... 
 * http://www.pimpholidays.net





Received on Friday, 18 March 2005 18:44:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Friday, 18 March 2005 18:44:59 GMT