RE: Could not connect to proxy

From: Thomas Mueller <tomtom.mueller@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:57:30 +0700
To: "w3c-wai-rc lists.w3.org" <w3c-wai-rc@w3.org>
I am running 4 servers SM1, SM2, SM3 all on Netware 6 SP3 and SM4 running
Netware 5.1 SP6. SM1 has ZfD 4.01 installed. I have also loaded PDHCP on
it. SM2 has BM3.7 and also runs DHCP. There is no DNS server. BM has DNS
proxy enabled.
If I understand the TID I should not have to enable Option60 as DHCP is on
SM2 and PDHCP on SM1. I did look for it but it does not seem to be present.
As I have said in the original post when PXE starts, it seems to be aware of
the proxy - as it displays proxy IP (The IP of SM1). However the linux only
gives that single message "Could not connect to Proxy" and terminates.

These ZEN services are running on SM1:
ZWS
Zenworks Imaging server
Zenworks Workstation Import
Zenworks Workstation removal
Zenworks Inventory service
Zenworks WakeOnLan Service

Workstation import works fine

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ...
 * http://travelhotelstest.com