(wrong string) 深圳好家家庭用品公司

From: <深圳好家家庭用品公司@w3c2.w3.org>
Date: Fri Oct 11 22:36:36 2002
To: w3c-wai-rc@w3.org

As an exclusive of H.K dealing in manufacture, design,developing,market,and service,our company specializes in producing luxurious household series.Including lucky teapot,ball teapot and coffee pot,multiply function vacuum flask,vacuum cup and tea set which are made of glass container with high-temperature-resisting of 100℃-120℃and stainless steel filter which can be assemble and disassemble.The filter net can isolate the dregs and adjust the density of tea.All the plastics materials of products'feature is used ABS.G17 glass contaniner.The teapot inner is made of non-toxic and tasteless staninless steel.The design is elegant,natural and poised,Therefore,they suit for hotel,family,restaurant and office,They are the best container for tea,beer and drink.Our products have a good sale in the world market.We are main exproting to Japan,Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,England,Germany,Poland,Turkery,the Czech Republic,Brazil,Paraguay,the USA and so on,Our enthusiastic service,high quality,excellent reputation makes old and new customers believe deeply,we hope to enter into business relationship with you.
Welcome to our company and wish we joint efforts together for our splendid future!

Its characteristic as follows ,
A ) All housings of G17 glassware are made of ABS plastic materials and inner cup of stainless steel which is nontoxic & no special smell .It can be assembled and unassembled freely .
B ) The outer design is very beautiful and elegant , applying to hotels , households & restaurants use .
C ) It is the optimal instrument for drinking.

Since been sold to markets , it is exported to Japan , Singapore , Thailand , Malaysia , Indonesia , England , Gemany , Poland , Turkey , Czech Republic , Brail ,USA and other countries worldwide . It is popular with all customers at home and aborad .

Block C04 ,No.3 Tantou Industrial district ,Songgang , Shenzhen , China
Tel : 0755-2706 1069 Fax : 0755-2706 1927
General manager : Michael Wu (Mobile phone: 13823798999 )
Vice-manager : Feng Hou (Mobile phone: 13823347208 )