[w3c-wai-rc] <none>

From: Henrik Quintel <quintel@Fh-Worms.DE>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:17:29 +0100 (MET)
Dear all,
I have uploaded the newest in- and output files for AYE.
You find them on my homepage:
http://www.fh-worms.de/~quintel
I have to work a little bit on the layout.

Last but not least I have a final big problem: Tables!
I think that it is easy to give out a very small table by
reading it by a screenreader. But how can a solution look like for
big tables. Does someone knows how braille works. If possible please
send me an short example here on the mailing list or to my e-mail
address: quintel@fh-worms.de.

Thanks for all you help.

For suggestions please e-mail me.