Re: Survey platform recommendations?

hi  qualtrics is ok but it is not easy to make accessable surveys with it
the person creating the survey can not be a person with a disability. as
well many of the question types are also not accessable so it's a hard
choice to make but many many people use it
 google forms does a good job and survey  monkey and surveygizmo are all
good choices as well microsoft forms is very good. but it's more important
to train the surveyors to know how to create accessable surveys than
anything else. If they create a scale they need to make sure each option on
the scale is labeled and not just the two ends or one option in the middle.
sadly this is still a thing in this day and age that surveys can be so
inaccessable when forms were the first think  html did write lucy

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco@berkeley.edu |

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.