From: Michellanne Li <michellanne.li@gmail.com>
Sent: 20 March 2019 02:14
To: WAI IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: accessible autocomplete

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a preferred method or plugin for creating accessible form input fields with autocomplete. To be clear, I understand that you can simply use the autocomplete attribute, but I'd like to take it a step further and provide a list of suggestions, like this demo from W3 Schools on How to Create Autocomplete<https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_autocomplete.asp>.

I've used chosen.js<https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/> in the past, but my research indicates that it still has usability issues with AT.

Thanks so much!

Michellanne Li
(512) 718-2207