Re: (Re-)introduction

Welcome, Matthew. We're delighted to have you as an APA member!

As you've been lurking, you likely know that we need all kinds of skills
to do our work properly, skills that no one person alone has. This
becomes evident most when we look at newly published W3C specification
drafts that we believe require accessibility review. So, we are very
much glad to have more expertise on hand to help share that load!

Again, welcome.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka