Re: WCAG v2.1 for mobile website evaluation

If you have luxury of time and money, I would test Chrome with JAWS
and NVDA. WebAim's survey shows 6.5 and close to 6 percent Chrome
users rely on JAWS and NVDA, respectively.
See that survey here:
https://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey7/

 Best

Shivaji