Re: EPUB -Videos

I suspect it would it be a possible to create a script that downloads
the media and changes the video tag to reflect local.

That would schools to create a version of the EPUB they can distribute
to students that has the resource local rather than remote.

I'm not familiar with epub but if it is standard xml then it certainly
is possible.