Re: Status messages: an issue with distinguishable guideline perhaps

Hello Patrick,
I am glad that after you re-read the brief article you agree  that
"distinguishable"  is not a requirement covered for  status messages
in WCAG.
You acknowledged this after I twice requested an explanation for your
assertion. Perhaps this made you characterize the tone as
confrontational when it is not. The language in my emails is harmless.
Yes, visually discernible clearly will need to be worded  in an
SC-acceptable language. It is "presentation" (as used in 1.3.1) that
stands out more distinctly  sort of.
Best wishes,
Sailesh