Re: Reward for answering this (WAS: Re:quick question...)

I echo bob's experience with the theatre access page.
when I went to find a show, I was stunned at the options. However there
are only script buttons, no active links associated with the view show
names.  I i Could see harry Potter, or Hamilton with audio description, I
cannot choose view those shows for more details though.
Karen