Re: Reward for answering this (WAS: Re:quick question...)

The closest I found was the Kennedy center's website:
https://www.kennedy-center.org.

When tested with NVDA screen reader and Firefox browser, I could go through
the ticketing process (select venue, select best seat, quantity, etc.) to
get all the way to the create account page, though there were of course
several medium-to serious issues along the way. The ticketing process has a
'Best Available' seat option which allows the user to skip the inaccessible
image-based seat maps (which all ticketing websites inevitably fail). This,
in combination with choosing 'Accessibility Seating' toggle switch in the
'off' position (ironically enough) on the next page will allow the customer
to get all the way to the point where all they need to do is create an
account and choose a payment method.

Note: I haven't thoroughly tested the website nor the full ticketing
process. However, the website seems reasonable well structured, using
proper titles, landmarks, and such.

JAE OH • Accessibility Expert •
sk: jao411 • joh@applausemail.com