From:   "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com>
To:     Mitchell Evan <mtchllvn@gmail.com>, "Wright, Isaiah"
<Isaiah.Wright@ally.com>
Cc:     Steve Green <steve.green@testpartners.co.uk>, Tim Harshbarger
<tim.harshbarger.cqwg@statefarm.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org"
<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   2018-03-01 07:15 PM
Subject:        RE: Speech Viewer for JAWS?

I am not aware of any screen capturing tool which also captures
keystrokes. This is what you are seeking for.

Regards
Sean Murphy
Accessibility Software ENGINEER
seanmmur@cisco.com
Tel: +61 2 8446 7751

Cisco Systems, Inc.
The Forum 201 Pacific Highway
ST LEONARDS
2065
Australia
cisco.com

http://www.cisco.com/go/accessibility

Think before you print.
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html