Re: WCAG vialations or accessibility enhancements

In theory, I would agree with you, Katie. But you would certainly know that
this doesn't practically work. Even when testers call something as a
violation itself, chances are less that they get fixed; but if we tell
designers and developers something is a best practice, I sincerely feel
that things never get addressed.

Having wrong structure / semantics should never be a best practice.
Thanks,
Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica