RE: Speech Viewer for JAWS?

From: Wright, Isaiah <Isaiah.Wright@ally.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:55:05 +0000
To: Steve Green <steve.green@testpartners.co.uk>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I just emailed them Steve. It looks promising. I can’t find a price tag on their website but I have a call setup with them a couple of weeks and I’m sure they will let me know what it costs.

Isaiah M. Wright
Usability Research  | Integrated Channels & Experience
440 S. Church St., Charlotte NC 28202
T + 704 444 4694  |  isaiah.wright@ally.com