From: ALAN SMITH [mailto:alands289@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:09 PM
To: Wright, Isaiah <Isaiah.Wright@ally.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Speech Viewer for JAWS?

Isaiah,

JAWS has Speech History.

To display the last 50 lines spoken use Ins+Space together then H to see the popup.

You can clear it with Ins+Space then Shift+H.

What I do is get to just before the location of what I want to capture and then clear speech history, as it will be captured whether displayed or not.

Then do your steps that you want to see/hear what JAWS says.
Then display it.

Note, a Say All may say things but it may capture and display in the Speech History  more than what you hear.
Clear it then do your steps to test what you are testing.

Hope this helps.

Alan Smith