Re: Chromebook large print scientific calculator

From: Mitchell Evan <mtchllvn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 19:47:04 +0000
To: Dominique Neebe <d.neebe@yahoo.com>
Cc: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>, Patti Burke Lund <pburkelund@yahoo.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
I am a Chromebook user at home, and I often prefer browser zoom around
125%. (As a person with ADHD, it seems to reduce visual stimulation and
distractions for me.) I've found that browser zoom works in Chrome web
store apps by pressing Ctrl and = key.

After installing the first scientific calculator that comes up, from
scicalc.io, it appears usable at up to 300% browser zoom with a pointing
device on my 1366 x 768 physical screen.

This is verging off-topic for the WAI list, so please email me directly if
you want to troubleshoot in more detail.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 6:41 AM Dominique Neebe <d.neebe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good morning,
> Anyone have a suggestion for a large print scientific calculator on chrome
> books? Anytime we try to enlarge or use magnification, they don’t work with
> the scientific calculators since the scientific calculator extensions are
> alway a separate window that can’t be enlarged.
> All suggestions are greatly appreciated! Happy Friday!
> -Dominique
> --

Mitchell Evan
+1 (510) 375-6104