From: Ash Ta [mailto:duc.ta.740@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:56 AM
To: tink@tink.uk
Cc: Patti Burke Lund <pburkelund@yahoo.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Assistive Technology Detection

I would rather go to general concept in developing universal accessible  website than tailoring to certain specific. It is certain that it is not impossible to detect AT (JAWS or NVDA) in the website. I think I read something called detecting something running using host via IE and X-content or something. It is a really long time I read that. I used to have the same thought like you until we tried to develop universal accessible content

Best,
Duc Ta